Thursday, April 21, 2005

Laptop no audio!?

Oh dear. I think I have a problem.

Suddenly my laptop audio's not working. Coupla days ago, the volume level suddenly dropped. Even when the volume meter is at max, its "just-there"- can just about hear. Was just checking through some Dell support forums but didn't find much. Most of their problems were langsung no audio or busted soundcard etc. Thought mine was nothing serious. Until now.

NOW - totally NO audio. I definitely didn't accidentally mute it (not that blur la). Sigh just when I needed my dose of Nat King Cole. This s-ucks. Its not working. Help!! really suey-wei.. I really need to use the comp these few weeks for my work.

sobb.. sueysueysueysueysuey

1 Comments:

Blogger xaverri said...

mwt: Thanks for the advice! But no yellow exclamation mark. Will seek help soon..

C.C: about the pink i know i know heehe. wanna get some oh-so-cool layout, but no expertise la, so i'm sticking to this for the time being

12:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home