Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I know I've been busy when..

  • people comment "you look charn/tired" (btw I KNOW I look charn. If you were me, you'd too =P)
  • I spend more time everyday stuck in front of my desk than sleeping.
  • I'm about to get a tan due to "overexposure" to the 40-watt table-lamp shining in my face.
  • I blog more frequently. Can't help it since the comp's right at my fingertips. Such a distraction sigh..
  • I suffer from 耳聋眼蒙 (I hope I got the chinese words right) syndrome. In cantonese its - "yi long, ngan mong" translated roughly as "hearing blur-blur, eyesight also blur-blur".. I enjoy reading, but too much of it..... by last night, I've had just about enough of the words internal control, substantive testing, analytical procedures etcetcetc (erm reading up for my auditing test today)...and why hearing also blur?? bcos I tend to have music on while studying / doing work. After 14 hours of non-stop music, the sound of silence was deafening..
  • Coffee/ earl grey tea has just becomed my staple "foods".
  • I wanna pengsan 'dy. Not enough sleep nevermind. When I finally get ready to sleep at 4 plus in the morning, some irritating booming/drilling/pounding noise just won't go away on the main road right outside my house. I don't know whether they're having roadworks in the middle of the night or are potential robbers trying to dig up some treasure in the neighbours' houses. All I could do - "omg omg whatintheworld are they doing at this crazy hour won't theyjustgoawaygoawaygoaway"

By rights I should be sleeping now. But oh-no no such luxury now. Have yet to finish my assignment. Test today was alright, but everyone looked really tired. The next few weeks will be even more hectic. haihh..

I want more Ipoh white coffee!! my supply's steadily running out ='(

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

aww... take care of your health. Health is always important :)

I'm touched, serious, thanks for answering my questionnaire. You should rest more...

Anyway, million thanks!

2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home