Saturday, April 16, 2005

My dog - pictures

Sigh I have this urge to drop everything and go back. My dog is dying back home and here I am, stuck - hundreds of miles away..

Finally have some digital pictures of my ah-boy - a German Shepherd aged 10. Not as shaggy as he ought to be, but probably the greediest one I know of. Oh, he's darned handsome too, or am I just biased?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Blackie (gosh isn't he handsome?!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lazing happily in the hall
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
food! food! But he's not interested. Not just because he lost his appetite, but he's not so erm, attracted to healthy dog biscuits usually..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Camera shy ah-boy
I once told a friend, if there's one reason why I'm sure to return to Msia after my studies, it'd be for my dog.
Double sigh..

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hi, yeah, I think blackie is really handsome. He looks like my darling girl, also aged 10. And funnily, I will be going to Oz in a week and she is one of the reasons I am leaving with a heavy heart. My girl is a cross-breed, I think her dad is a german shepard. I hope u blackie will be ok.

8:47 pm  
Blogger xaverri said...

Thanks for the compliment! I damn sayang my dog.. really miss him when I'm away, and the sad thing is, I won't ever get to see him again. His spleen's bleeding, possibly due to the cancerous lump on his back. Vet has extremely pessimistic outlook, its only a matter of time. They say he only has weeks left..

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home