Monday, March 28, 2005

Abit of this and that..

Just learnt something the hard way – make a copy of my blogpost before I click publish! Arghh the frustration.. I clicked “publish” it told me “Cannot find server”….?!? So now I'm re-typing it le..

*note – outdated post, with pics though! I’m prob the only person I know without a digicam, so its not often there're pics on my blog ;)

On Festival Victoria:
Guests (Sun) – Nicole C Mullen, Katina (liked their songs, few as it were), Dennis Agajanian, Tommy Coomes Band, Roma Waterman and Darlene Zschech & the Hillsong Band.
Speaker – Franklin Graham

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On the way to Telstra Dome

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The crowd.. plus.. lovely Melbourne sunny day with bluuey sky!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The stage.. my seat was 2nd Tier, quite faraway..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Worship

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The call..

Abit of this, abit of that..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
abit of St Paul’s Church.. are these spires?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The free City Circle Tram, background's Federation Sq.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The cost-a-lot but fairly-efficient Melbourne tram

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One of my fave places in Melbourne – cafes at a lane near Flinders (cafes at the side, patrons all sit in the centre, lovely place for coffee..if you're ever in Melbourne) Very quaint usually, but the lazy Sunday afternoon explains the quiet scene..

Will update more in a mo'. Going off to make some niceeee coffeeeee =) Ipoh white coffee hehhe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home