Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Surprise surprise

Called home yesterday and its just so ironic. Here I am, sick in Melbourne..and almost the entire family is sick back in PJ. When I called, only my father was home. Sis and mother went to the doctor cos he passed the flu etc to them. And.. another member of my family is sick too. My dahling ah-boy is also ill..aiseh.. sis says they're bringing him to the vet today cos he lost his appetite and body a little swollen. Hope its nothing le, cos he's getting old and all that..

Trying to figure out my plans for next week. Its the Easter break at last! The break's rather early this sem, right after week 4..

Prob will go
  • Port of Echuca (border of Vic and New South Wales) day trip
  • Yarra Valley Wine Experience..?
  • A beach somewhere.
  • Melbourne Museum

Thinking of the costs..would be handy to have a one-off job assignment now, to offset some extra expenses..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home