Saturday, March 05, 2005

Conversation!

yayy I'm enjoying my night..am doing some multitasking - having a longgg conversation thru Skype / blogging / swapping files etc =) Bahagia-nya..

Still in abit of a holiday mood. But this semester's tough. After attending all the 1st lectures, I get to gauge the amount of work required by the lecturers and OMG its not a joke.. There's plenty of readings to be done. And it seems that I've got presentations for almost every unit, plus mid sem test. One lecturer was noting that "you are deemed to have received notice for the mid sem test on XXth April 2005 at Location X 6pm" sounds so serious ay.. Something which surprised me during the week was that enrolment for my Intl Acc class totalled less than 20 people. T-W-E-N-T-Y omigosh thats absolutely tiny.. Usually accounting units are jam-packed, with normal numbering around 200-300plus. This time, lecture's held in a tute room and tute follows right after lecture. I suppose a smaller learning environment could be more conducive..? We shall see and hopefully I won't be overly inundated with work as the semester progresses..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home