Tuesday, March 08, 2005

April 1st?

Kena conned! as with so many others, we all kena kau-kau by doc and michael ooi. For context, read my previous post and then go look at their sites.. arghh they really "keng" managed to pull it off. But great think bout it (besides making us all look so malu) is it shows the "togetherness" of many Malaysian bloggers. Silent readers, like me, was tempted to blog bout it and 关心 them. Couldn't imagine if it indeed were true, as I'd miss doc's humorous posts now and then..

Melbourne current temperature: 14 degrees brrr..

Had a pretty hectic day, not much to blog about. This year, Australia's adopting the Intl Acc Standards so compared to previous years, there's a lot of new stuff to be learnt, comparisons to be made and effects felt. Taking these units this sem:
  • Auditing
  • Advanced Financial Accounting Theory and Practice (sounds canggih? well it is. heard it's tough..)
  • Intl Accounting (elective unit)
  • Corporations Law and Trusts

Its an almost suicidal semester. Most people go "wahh why all the tough subjects together??" But I'm thinking ahead. 先苦后甜 (bitter first then sweet)

Alot happening in Melbourne these days. But all I wanna do now is sleep. Tuesdays are FULL days for me - 2 lectures 2 tutes. Was actually up till 3am this morning trying to read up on my adv fin acc readings. Note the "trying" part. Only managed to get thru part of that book (there's a 2nd text book for that unit which I've yet to read!)

Someday I shall blog on "lemons" - in the financial context. Let me digest first =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home