Thursday, October 19, 2006

In Sydney

I am so not going to visit the same destinations when I travel in the future. This time's an exception where I'm bringing the parents around, going "ahh Opera House, The Rocks, Darling Harbour blablabla......."

Fish Market - think sashimi which melts in your mouth, lobsters, oysters and stinky seafood smells, oh and some pelicans by the sea.
Opera House - crowds, sunset, the steps.
Darling Harbour - sesame ice-cream at Passionflower, rain, National Maritime Musem, clambering onto submarine (HMAS Onslow), more rain.
City - shopping!

I think I've had enough of Sydney. Can't wait to get back to Melbourne. God I've only got a week left in Melbourne. :'(

1 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

i love sydney! wanna go again!

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home