Thursday, July 13, 2006

TiredThursday

Yee Wei mentioned just now "Your last post was 10 days ago". I hadn't realized that. I reckon I've lost track of the days as a result of 4 weeks of mind-numbing work. "I sound drunk, but I'm not!" shd be my MSN message these days. Lack of sleep, too much caffeine plus all the work/activity is making me either really blur or really hyper. Not a very healthy mixture but next week I'll have time to catch up on sleep..
.
We had a mini bloggers meet at Lygon St just now (I'm sure the rest will post up soon..). Enjoyed that though I have to state that I'm not a blogger. I just "happen to have a blog". This is unashamedly a work-eat-sleep blog, at least at this point in time..
.
Whats new this week then?..
~ I've graduated.
~ Work ends tomorrow so now I urgently need another job. The pay comes in, but then goes out again in a flash. Bills to be paid..ahh my bank balance hurts..
~ Spent last weekend at a beachhouse @ Point Lonsdale. We sortof expected a shack-like structure but.. it looked like it came right out of a design mag :P

Anyways, alot of people have asked "so how does it feel to have graduated?". I don't really know what to answer since I haven't thought so much about it.. Been preparing for work-life and graduate job search since March so July doesn't seem so significant. After all the applications and interviews for jobs back home, I've decided to apply for PR here. Aihh..

Thats another story. Too tired to continue typing..

Ja, oyasuminasai

2 Comments:

Blogger Tan Yee Wei said...

Forgot to ask you on thursday if you want a discount voucher for Borders- 15% off any full priced book, CD or DVD. valid till 30 July 06. Got that with an earlier purchase.

3:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Congrats again on ur graduation...and happy job hunting. Gawd, I hate interviews n am SO not looking forward to attending them when I finally settle down here n start job hunting myself. Uggghh!! In any case, was great meeting up with you and hope that we will meet again some day. :) Take care!!

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home