Monday, November 07, 2005

One left

Last paper on Wednesday muahhahha =) Have sat for the tough ones, the final one's International Business -- imo its easiest of the lot, and only 40% -- which explains my hyperness over the weekend (as if I'd finish everything dy). Caught up with much needed sleep yesterday, since had very little over the past week (due to tax law and Advanced Financial Accounting Theory and Practice exams ---- even the unit has a longish tough name!)

I'm so gonna enjoy my hols. Haven't had one since the last break in June it seems. Bringing some shows back to KL to watch, plus my language notes and accompanying discs. I'm sure all my friends are gonna be "busy" with their work and all. Some others aren't even back in KL, how unfortunate..

Decided on the units for next sem. Its quite nice to be here, where there's so many choices for electives. Basically I can take anything from any of the other Monash campuses provided I meet the prerequisites. If I were back in Msia, I'd probably be stuck with only Business and Economics units as options. Browsing through Monash's list of units available, there's interesting ones such as the one on the Da Vinci Code, plus something on murders in 18th century England etc etc.

Nothing so grisly for me though. I want something "useful/interesting", not just something thats easy to pass. Poring through the list from faculty of Arts, I've decided on "Global Change and Changing Identities in Asia" and KOR1010 Korean. The former unit should be something related to the international studies I did this sem, while I'm still a little undecided on the latter. Only means I'll be spending some time on Clayton campus next year. Checked my timetable (yeah they're damn efficient, timetables available already!) and it looks good :)

Hmm..now I'm going back soooon. Checklist - buy stuff / pack / clean my room / box everything up / meet up with ppl I'm supposed to meet / clean my room sommore (super-duper-uber messy with papers and notes piled everywhere but wonder of wonders there's order amid the chaos -- i can find everything i need in all the mess) blablabla. Half feel like not going back so early now. Melbourne is home, though PJ is home too. I've been wanting to go back only because of the workload here, with all the deadlines and other stuff seemingly neverending. aiyer, see how le. I'm pretty sure I'll get bored by a week's time (due to my very low tolerance for "boredom")..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home