Tuesday, October 25, 2005

stillSObusy*Di


This week seems to be good to those seeking employment..

Congrats to
MinHui for landing the Starbucks stint! amusingly my dear friend here doesn't drink coffee. Laugh away, if you will. hahhha

Also hearty congratulations to Peggy!!! She's just told me about clinching that job! Peggy's someone who happily shares about all the recent dramas she's catching - one of my drama "kaki", with promises to "keep" some for me when I return next year. Once again I shall await a nice meal/drinks on her, but I told her -- wait till I'm back. Shouldn't we all go greeeeeen with envy --- Peggy gets ONE MONTH's worth of annual leave, plus 14 days sick leave. Madness, utter madness. This's Australia, my dears.

On other things.. I haven't really been keeping track of dates. Days just pass by, for what I keep track of are simply deadlines. I had only ticked off dates on my desk's calendar till the 11th Oct. With a slight bout of panic (only slight), I realised today is the 25th!! OMG there's just not enough time for me at the moment.

I'm still doing up assignments, and getting my head muddled up. Its simple to write the essay, the problem is getting to all the background information. Else its just arguments without substance. And due to my insistence, perhaps stubbornly, on delivering "quality" work, I refuse to just make a hash of it all.

Also listening to Leo Ku's latest album "Star Track", current song is a... if I may so describe it as - bizarre-sounding "梦中人". Initially thought it was a cover of the Faye Wong song but I don't think it is (after listening to it distractedly once)..

Shall end this post with a random snapshot of Melbourne..


A wet evening, taken from across Flinders St station with my mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home