Sunday, October 09, 2005

Weekend..

Yesterday -- my sole rest day this semester. Woke up at 9plus and had a nice breakfast at Degraves St, then we made our way to Queen Vic Market. By mid afternoon I was back home. There's no official deadlines next week, but still alot of things are happening. The MPC's AGM is coming up. Just wondering how many people are going to show up?? Will the lure of free food + tab at the Gryph Inn (the bar on campus) be enough to tempt members??

Had another meeting with the guys on Fri night. Alot of unknowns for next year, and with the founding members and almost all the ex-committee members leaving soon, next year there's gonna be a total lack of experiences to call on. Haven't decided whether I want to involve myself with the club next year or not.. since I'll be spending half my uni time in Clayton and half on my home campus (hopefully)..

Been raining on and off over the weekend and unfortunately dodgy weather looks set to continue today. sigh.. spring is like this in Melbourne. Hot cold hot cold hot cold. Now's back to wet and cold weather.. I reckon this type of weather slows my mind a 'lil. Just completed some of my filing and realised the HUGE stack of uni stuff I have to get through for exams at the end of this month -- a coupla weeks away only, in fact. Sigh seems like I need to further cut down my sleeping hours. At late nights like this, the only thing keeping me entertained is the glut of new chinese albums recently released (Stephanie Sun/LiangJingRu/ChenQiZhen/NanQuanMaMa/ZChen/Rainie/WillPan...)

Right now, I need some sleep. SiewWeng's birthday coming soon so meeting up in the morning for brunch (?), church in the afternoon.. then...back to wooooork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home