Monday, October 03, 2005

i need some colour..

..in my life.

Another long Monday today, with the board meeting in Sigma's HQ after classes today. Unfortunate souls we were today, with a train accident at the Pakenham/Cranbourne line just before 5pm. By the peak hour of 5 plus, things were still rather confusing at the station. Trains were supposed to run up to Oakleigh, with alternative transport arranged. But of course they never turn out as planned. To cut the long story short, we were late for the meeting by more than a half hour.

Meetings for Desiyah nowadays are simple matters, since we're eyeing liquidation very soon. It seems just a short while ago that we've started this program. Now that its about to end, I have this feeling I'm going to miss it next year. Meeting a group of people every week (sometimes more), deciding/planning/doing things with them.. quite memorable. The bad times we had, also the good times. Times when I really felt like quitting, and even lately when I'm seriously overwhelmed by all the work. But definitely no regrets joining this program.

This semester's probably spent most efficiently, for I've "learnt" more in one semester than I did in all my years in uni/college. Not really talking about Desiyah, more on uni. Usually we (international students) don't question anything, or form thoughts about issues. With INT, although its only been a few months, its piqued my interest in international studies. For the first time, I'm thinking of furthering studies beyond accounting.. but thats not realistically achievable in the near future (think the next 3-5 years) due to financial considerations.

anyways thats wayy in the future. too early to consider now.

988 FM is playing this promo for Jacky Cheung's Snow Wolf Lake again. Ahhhah have confirmed that I've got tickets for the show! but seating's only so-so. Sigh pay so much but sooo far away. Must remember to bring binoculars :)

Drama*update - 恶男宅急电 (Taiwan) + Shower (S.K.)
(p/s - 尉,你要的话就call ok?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home