Friday, September 16, 2005

This is my Friday night

Almost 10pm - still in uni. Going back soon and gosh its been freezing cold outside. Spring in Melbourne is just like winter, cept its abit worse sometimes, cos it rains all the time. I'm too comfy in the library, don't feel like braving the cold outside tonight. Its the mid-autumn (chinese) festival this weekend, with many things going on. Too many things in fact. For now, I just want to concentrate on uni work. If you can't reach me on my mobile - I don't want to be disturbed.

God I hate technology sometimes. Don't like the ability of being able to be contacted all the time.

Next week:
*Conservation talk
*Meet with Dot (I hope)
*IB assignment 35%. Lots of research to be done.

October -
*Taxation Law assignment 20%? or 30%?
*INT Quiz
*INT Report 2 30% - the anti-globalisation movement
*INT Report 3 40% - haven't decided topic, either UN or India and offshoring.
*Desiyah final manufacturing batch and preparing for liquidation.
*Desiyah board meeting
*Desiyah annual report to be prepared (finance)
*E X A M S

Then -- going back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home