Friday, September 16, 2005

"W A H H H" / Jacky Cheung concert


AUD 60 = RM 180 per kg.
That was the first "WAHH".

Something else made me go "WAHHH" again that day - Jacky Cheung's "Snow Wolf Lake" musical tickets in November. Have a look at the seating plan at Putra Stadium here.

Tickets have been on sale only since yesterday and RM140 tickets are sold out. Thats the cheapest tickets btw.

Tickets are F R E A K I N G E X P E N S I V E.

RM690 for the best seats. No, let me rephrase, thats the best "for-sale" seats after the astounding number of VVIPs, VIPs plus corporate sponsor's seats (sarcasm intended).

Most likely getting the RM390 ones. When I first heard 390, thought it was decent seats but looking at the seating plan it seems sooo far away. For that kind of price, the seating's rather disappointing. But nonetheless I'm going anyways. Demand high, prices go sky-high. Its been ages since Snow Wolf Lake was performed in KL.

What bugs me is when converted to AUD, its still a wallet-hurting $130 plus. Thats more than enough to catch big-name acts touring in Aus. I heard Ja Rule's concert tickets went for less than AUD70. Even the major act now- Broadway's Lion King musical tickets are going for less than AUD100.

=(

On a brighter note, me blogging about going for the event on 25th/26th Nov means I'm going to be back in KL by then..thats the only uplifting news I've had for weeks. Contrary to belief, I have my bad days too...

6 Comments:

Blogger Wingz said...

eh you kambing bek for the show ? i trying to get the 300+ seats too. o m gonna bring my binoculars along lol

3:08 am  
Blogger wyejon said...

snow wolf lake was in malaysia? where was i then? :P

planning to go... wannna see what deal DiGi subscribers get.

11:40 am  
Blogger chong ming said...

hi, where u get this type of vege price...? in Malaysia or australia...?

btw, i'm ming from sarawak, Malaysia

2:16 pm  
Blogger xaverri said...

wingz: yupp will be back by then =P you reminded me to go borrow binoculars

wyejon: I'm on Digi too.. but by the time they announce the promo/tie-in deals, tickets would prob already all sold out. selling fast i heard

ming: nice of you to drop by.. the curry leaves -- Melbourne. If in KL we can always go pick from neighbours garden for free hahh

7:47 pm  
Blogger chong ming said...

hai...so u are study there...take care uself loo..but once a while drop by my blog to leave a message!

8:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is tat the price in Victoria market? I never seen curry leaves ler. The price is so expensive, but the curry in Melb sucks big time! The curry is so bad that... i'm going to cry now. I think i want to go back to sibu to learn kampua, den open a kampua stall in Melb since there'r so many sibu ppl hehe.

P/s thanx for dropping by my site :)

12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home