Monday, September 19, 2005

tiredDi

So many things to do I don't even know where to begin. Could've been notified about some things earlier, but was not. Nobody seems to know whats going on. Decisions made aren't followed through. Promises not kept. Everyone's getting disillusioned, including me. But something in me still goes -- I'm not a quitter. I hope the rest aren't too.

Slept half the weekend away bcos the changing weather's made me sick. Have heard alot about aspirin/panadol/paracetamol being harmful to the body eg takes 5 years for it to completely pass from our system etc. Any truth in all that? It triggers abit of asthma, that I know (hence ppl with serious asthma shouldn't take paracetamol) but its like abit of a tradeoff for me..

To-do-list for next 9 hours:
~5 chapters of IB (if I don't get bored ,that is)
~Fukuyama article "The End of History?" + Singh article "Against Nuclear Apartheid"
~make more coffee
~readup on Joint Ventures
~settle some company stuff

Really felt like chatting with someone just now, but she was on-call in the hospital. If I think my days are busy, I guess its an overstatement compared to hers. Miss my friends back home. There are friends here too, but almost everyone is busy with their own lives. Alot of things have changed this year, in terms of personal development, its been more fulfilling but with a lot more negatives as well. Difficult to elaborate, since I don't treat my blog as a journal..

2 Comments:

Blogger jeanchristie said...

i only know the version by ou de yang

7:40 am  
Blogger xaverri said...

i didn't even know there were other versions by ou de yang and LiangJingRu till i searched online. Still like the LinYiChen version though

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home