Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My back is killing me.. / rant rant rant

When your chair is...

^designed with ergonomics in mind... you go "aahhhh" when you sink into it.
^designed 90 degrees w/out anysort of proper support for the back... you go "aaRRghhhh" after a straight 10 hours sitting on it.

...which is what I'm currently experiencing. Gawd what would I give for my comfy "executive" chair back home. The nice big cushiony comes-with-arm-rests-and-high-back chair.

Think also make me bengang..my back seriously is killing me.

And what is it with emails late at night?? Lately have been getting flurries of emails at late hours. Its depressing enough when I'm already lagging behind on my work. Next thing I have to deal with are the emails informing/requesting/blabla/important things. I'm a night-person, yes, but that doesn't mean my mood's perfect at this kind of odd hour. Send during the day la! and give me some time to think about things..

I'm blogging at 4am again. PPS is down (at least it was, when i last checked a coupla hours ago). Nowadays PPS doesn't interest me so much. Maybe its due to the same people (bloggers) who ping PPS SO SO SO often. In a day's worth of pings, the same blogger may ping PPS >4 times. Helllooo if your intention was to increase your blog traffic, its having the exact opposite effect (at least on me). If anything, it deters me from visiting their blog. Seems to me they don't have a life outside their blogs, which makes just about anything they write un-interesting as a result. Get quite bored of looking at the same names over and over and over again.

END of rant-rant-rant

^On something peculiar. For the past 2 nights when I dozed off, have dreamt about the same *person* on both occasions. So very weird. First occasion involved a case of "..passport-airport-sending me to airport..". Second occasion involved a case of "..fire-escape-relief-arms..", Both times involved a sense of urgency and of relief afterwards. They say dreams reflect our subconsciousness. Premonition of things to come?

^Seriously cannot read anymore. Some fonts on my readings're really tiny. spoiling my eyes saja, reading in this bad light. Going to ZZZzz for awhile now. Have a set of pretty in-heart-shape lights in my room now, post a pic soon..


p/s:
*你的关心, 谢了! 你那四年的大学都过了,祝你一帆风顺.. 我会记得加油!(习惯迟睡了,所以你就别再念了啦)(^_^)"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live next door. come rant rant rant!!

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home