Monday, August 30, 2004

Update..

Its been awhile since I last updated. The last two weeks have been pretty hectic. I suppose I'm starting to feel uni work piling up. Melbourne looked rather dour over the past weeks, or maybe its just my mood.

Weather here is weird - the norm. Last week was warm, but it's going to be chilly these few days. Where I stay, the weekend brought about more than its fair share of troubles. First was electricity, going on and off throughout the entire weekend. Next was water supply plus the hot water. After 2 months here, Internet isn't installed yet and thats another thing I didn't envision I'd be worrying about. However, it wasn't that bad a weekend for me, cos I was out the whole weekend, wasn't so bengang about it.

On Saturday, went up the Melbourne Observation Deck with some club mates to enjoy sunset. I wouldn't say *take pictures of* sunset. With my (lack of) experience using a film camera, taking pics were a funny activity. I have this horrid feeling the pics are gonna be either horribly under/overexposed. As night falls, the city looks really beautiful. The Rialto offers 360 degree views of the city. Although I've been up there before during the day, at night, the city is visually stunning..the view stretches all the way to Albert Park and the bay..

Church on Sunday was great. I didn't know Mike was a pastor. Even more interesting was the news from HauWei that there's now Planet Shakers City Church Kuala Lumpur! Something I didn't expect..

My house now is just it - a house. It doesn't feel like home, somehow. Or perhaps I'm still too attached to my own room in KL..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home