Saturday, November 12, 2005

End of semester.

Drop dead tired. But life is good. Exams ended this week, and have been busy meeting up with people before leaving.

life's good - the why's:
~ Expect to get through all my units this sem.
~ Had a fulfilling year (more time spent "thinking" and "doing") rather than just turning one year older.
~ Desiyah has finished a successful year (by my expectations) -- we are runner-up for YAA's Company of The Year and won the environmental management award! =) pics from dinner up later.
~ I AM GOING BACK! (although I'm indeed having second thoughts about staying to wooooork...oh no the money!!!)
~ Melbourne weather just turned cooler this week (me likes cos me no-like humid weather)

Any regrets for the year? Not really. I don't like having regrets. Its one thing to look back and learn and its another thing to live in the past. The only niggly thing's probably on the personal side. Lazy to elaborate le.

Won't be blogging much over the next coupla weeks. Just heard about lightning busting my house's modem yesterday. Hence tak-de internet at home. So cham right?!

Ironic thing is while I've still got access to the net now, I'm too lazy/tired to upload/resize/re-upload photos of the past few days, which as expected was busy busy busy. Most time's meeting people for meals and pok-pek-pok-pek. I can almost hear you going "lazy bum lazy bum"...

Thurs - lunch with S.W. in the city, then to Caulfield, then to Oakleigh. Fri - lunch with Clayton girls, then awards dinner at Toorak. Sat - lunch with M.H. and L.I. in city plus teman them jalan-jalan at Bridge Road. woo hoo esp L.I. who managed to get a nice pair of jeans,tops/shoes etc. Tomorrow.. oops gotta call fellow blogger Jean. We're supposed to lunch? (reminder to self - check weather in case its crappy tomorrow).

Initially Monday was my "free" day - supposed to pack my bags etc. But Min wants to dine together before I leave. I realise I won't see her for quite awhile ("never" sounds rather awful hence I shall dismiss the vague uncertainties surrounding our ever meeting again and lets just use "won't see for awhile"). She's going back to Korea next month. Sigh.. I'm gonna miss her. Which is more than I can say for some others..

2 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

So that exams are over, are you planning to further your studies or search for a job.
Anyway, wish you all the best.

5:11 pm  
Blogger xaverri said...

Thanks Adam! But I'm not graduating yet, still have one semester to go. Am going back this week, with plans to work during the hols :) ahhh 3 months of break!!

11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home