Monday, August 15, 2005

Back to screwed sleeping habits

In the beginning of semester, I told myself - must go back to "normal" sleeping hours. The healthy kind - sleeping at 12am, wake up at 8am. But I've never seemed to follow it. I've realised most of my blogging happens at bout 4am. Thats my so-called "break-time" between all the work.

Staying up again (-_-) this sucks. Still doing up the business plan. On early Sat while staying up, I was working on the draft and waiting for the rest's parts (cos their parts impact on mine, i need theirs) but it never came. Brought the papers up with me on the trip.

Bumpety-bump the bus went.
a headache i got, from the reading on the bus at 5am.

Seriously there's definitely something wrong with the bus's tyre alignment. At one stage I was just watching Frank (bus drivers in Australia insist on being called by their names, never-ever call them "driver") driving in a curvy line ON A STRAIGHT ROAD.

Will blog bout the trip (with pics) when I get the time. Came back rather tired, slept all the way back. Came back and what was staring at me again? --- BUSINESS PLAN. Hardly slept yesterday and have been holed up the whole day trying to finish it.

Sometimes really makes me feel like throwing the towel in. To do it well, I need time. The first draft was rushed and wholly unsatisfactory, I admit, cos I was doing that up plus the very very imp INT presentation. But time's a scarce commodity at the moment. There're deadlines, plus the usual meeting tmrw. No mood to think about it. There's so much else to do that I've neglected, besides Desiyah stuff.

Now there's gonna be such a thing called "sleep schedule" - back to my 'sleep one day don't sleep the next' routine. Or should I revert to the 'sleep 2 hours per weekday and all day Saturday' routine??

As usual keeping me company at this late hour is Nicholas and 988fm. ohdear yet another cover of a Korean song - this time its Kelly Chen singing a song adapted from Seo Jin Young's "Missing You". Takde originality le.. even the Francis Yip and Andy Hui duet was an adaption of a Korean song (JTL or Fly To The Sky me thinks)..

will stop rambling, have to get back to serious stuff..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home