Sunday, August 07, 2005

Birthday weekend it was, not mine though.. 2 friends had their birthdays over the weekend and we took some time to catch up on things. Anyways I'm not gonna blog bout birthdays.

:: an open letter to YOU ::

Sometimes the things you do make me want to yell at you.
You present a different "you" to others around you.
I hope the day never comes when you feel you have to do the same in front of me.
Why can't you just be true to yourself? Nobody asks you to be happy all the time.
Pursuit of "happiness" is so very vague.
Some things just won't make you happy. I'm sure you know that.
You make me wonder sometimes.
Really..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

So, you are a Malaysian staying in Australia? No wonder you miss the food. Haha! ;) Thanks for dropping by!

3:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home