Sunday, July 31, 2005

What I've been busy with..

What I've been busy with: (for all you people who ask me what I've been up to - this's it)
*note - old pics

Desiyah's board meeting 20th July:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Group picture

A much happier occasion::
A dinner was held last Friday, a mini-gathering for us housemates and some guests from Nanjing, China.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
LOTS of very nice home-cooked food.. thanks to everyone!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Amber Min Di Rebecca and MunYee

3 of my housemates have moved on. One returned to China.. sigh its so quiet upstairs now. Kinda miss their presence as they are all very nice people, easy going and friendly (can't say the same for so many people I know)..

Been so busy lately, with alot of uni work to catch up on. Its week 11 of the YAA program now, thinking whether to go on with it. still thinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home