Saturday, August 13, 2005

Going crazyyyy

middle of the night, am still sorting out my part of Desiyah's business plan. In exactly an hour and a half (at 4.15am), will be leaving for a day trip. Kuan will be giving us a lift to meet the rest at Caulfield. Where're we heading? - Mount Buller. Not for skiing though (I can't afford that, super-uber broke at the moment).. heard this's gonna be THE bumper weekend for snow season due to all the snowfall over the past few days.

Not to be distracted on why I'm blogging. I'm losing my sense of humour, and have started to hate Mondays, and all the other days of the week as a matter of fact.

This week thus far:
~Monday - 2 meetings (1 morning 1 evening to night), 3 tutes and a lecture.
~Wed - PwC visited, and that was half my day. Another meeting in Clayton, which wasn't quite productive. Got back only at night, and VERY VERY cold it was. =(
~Thurs - Presentation + classes all day
~Fri - YET another meeting going through part of my biz plan.

The "to-do" list is endless. Top priority now is biz plan (and since I plan to re-do almost everything, its gonna take another full day - most likely more). Next, there's ongoing assessment on one unit (INT) - online quizzes and discussion - which I'm expected to CONTRIBUTE to.

I was allocated to group 10 - The anti-globalisation movement. Know peanuts about this, hence the need to readup on the facts/issues before giving any opinions or presenting any arguments lest I make a fool of myself by uttering facts/arguments not substantiated. General knowledge in this case is totally useless, as discussions are to be more specific.

Back to the business plan. Received feedback on it, most of it justified. Hence the need to WORK on it more. and thats exactly why I'm going abit crazyyyy at the moment. Going to bring up some parts of it later. crazy man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home