Saturday, June 18, 2005

a jumble of thoughts..

*Had auditing and law papers in the past 2 days, which also meant very little sleep, if any. Fortunately both papers seemed ok, but weather just HAD to be dreadful when I'm due to go out of the house in the mornings. Muttering to myself while shivering over the chilly wind "you 'n your big mouth, one day complaining bout the weather and see what happens? - it gets worse."

*Been thinking about my baby -- my camera (the 300v). And realised how little I've used it over the past months. Seems such a shame to leave it in the camera bag. Being busy is not really a very good excuse. It just means my time management has been rather sucky. I should have been able to take the time to go out 'n take some night shots. Now its getting colder, takes abit more effort to bring myself to go out.

*Sometimes people think being abroad is soooo much fun. I'd say - it depends. Back home I had the freedom of taking the car out and just going places yamcha etc. Here although there's (fairly) efficient public transport, it still a hassle to get to places. Shops close waaay too early and its abit too quiet.. Of course there's the good things as well..I'm probably just missing some good 'ol yamcha sessions.

*Still have one more paper next week. Went to see Wei Lu for my internal assessment marks. One can just sense that she's enjoying her work. Enthusiastic bout what she does. How many people can truly say that?

*Listening to kangta now. 2 albums - Persona and Pine tree. 2nd album interpersed with the four seasons' interludes, only music and nothing else ~ Spring-Summer-Autumn-Winter. Beautiful stuff..his music makes me very contemplative. There was a very jazzy number just now, makes me want to get up and dance..

*chatting on msn now as well.. conversation surrounding how there's so little communication these days. so few real conversations, so little closeness. Q asked - distance - does it matter? i don't think so.. unless the other person's on a terbalik time zone..My mate who's on an 18 or 20 hour time difference bothers to make the effort. so its prob a question of whether people bother. But then again, growing apart is a process in growing up..

gotta end this post..in the midst of a very important mobile conversation..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home