Tuesday, June 14, 2005

busy wheeeee.......

stupid title, yes i know.

Anyways after that rant early Sunday morning, in less than 24 hours, I had my answer. A clear order - forget the past, put it behind you! move forward! All may not be fine and well now but I am grateful for all I have and for more!

Being busy is the order of the next two weeks. Schedule looks pretty tight..Days which are full~
15th-16th (2 papers), 17th, 20th, 21st (final paper!!), 22nd (Batman + Wagamama), 25th (bloggers' meet), 26th (with LI and MH), 27th (2 meetings), 28th - OFF!

And in between all that I've gotta sort out all the program's details, together with the rest hv to prepare the pro-forma forms, transaction flowcharts, budgets etc..PLUS settle enrolment problems, fees, insurance, travel stuff.

Someone offered me a roll of slide film, but getting it probably only next week. Will have fun with it, hopefully first attempts not too horrible.. now thinking - should I lug 2 cameras around for my trip? Not to mention both its weight, plus the tripod. Also the fact that I'll probably squash & squish it with the rest of the travel stuff. oooh my poor lens are gonna take such a beating. It used to get a healthy "BANG" each time I got onto the bus / transport when we travelled. Hmm but thats why I have a UV filter attached.. though I know its still baaaddd.

Backpacking in Sydney doesn't sound so bad.. I'd much prefer to travel light. But thinking of all the junk I'll be carrying with me, that looks pretty much unlikely. So maybe I should just settle for the A510. But what about my panaromic/scenery shots?? Traditional person I am, prefer film to digital, as usual...

oops gotta stop rambling - paper in 12 hours time.
'ta

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Tan said...

all the best for your papers! may God grant you peace and serenity throughout the exams!
backpacking in Sydney eh?? it has always been a challenge for me to be as frugal as possible in Sydney. so much to do..so much to spend...so much to eat!!
have fun!
PS: if you want some interesting places to go in Sydney, let me know! =)

9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home