Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ahh..the joys of VOD..

Recently only "discovered" VOD - Video on Demand. ahh the joys it gives me.. Offered by some sites, I get to stream live or recorded video depending if my connection's stable (which is only in the wee hours of the night usually, sad to say).

The magnitude of this discovery to me, is like Columbus discovering America (or if you agree with the alternative view, the Chinese). you see, I have few little amusing events going my way at the moment.. exams in less than a week. wholly unprepared. Mind is wandering to far-away lavender fields blablabla

Ohyeah, for the record - 2nd time watching Star Wars today. A very impromptu thingy, tagged along with MunYee, Kuan and Dennis at the last minute. Went for the 9pm Jam Factory session, almost 25 minutes of ads/trailers! Still trying to catch a glimpse of the kitchen sink! Plotting my next visit already ~

Just got some worrying news late yesterday night.. adob was up all night worried sick. Turns out GSgor was hospitalized. Been some time since I 'fretted' about anyone at all. But nothing serious, I hope.. get well soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home