Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Foooodd..

The past few days have been good to me. Slept to my heart's content, good food, nice weather..

Saturday lunched with my housemate, had - prawn and chicken mango curry w/rice. No mango (pureed I'd expect) & not spicy at all, abit bland but then this's Aus..

Sunday..
^someone spent 3 hours "boiling" soup with herbs, chicken, mushrooms etc..
^another someone made soup with "tree ears", pig blood, meat etc. Luckily not the first time I'd seen pigs blood, usually vietnamese beef noodles contain it. (Of course I don't eat the blood le, really gross when think bout it)
^beneficiary of all that = me!

Today..
^someone made "lian-au" dessert with some stuffing
^another someone offered some soup - white lobak, meat etc..
^finally i have time to cook.. kari ikan (the fish was flounder I think) and kai-lan.

darn i feel so spoiled now. =P

and its time to wake up earlier and go for runs in the morning. If this goes on it'll be no surprise if my mother doesn't recognise me when I'm back yr end. oh dear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hau Wei said...

Wow...so much food! Local delicacies ah...pig's blood jelly IS indeed gross. Shudder at the thought of it...Springvale sells them in those tofu containers with the content wobbling around. *sick*

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home