Monday, May 02, 2005

Going..going..gone. (friendship i mean)

Was blogsurfing the other day and dropped by kimberlycun's blog. It was just a few lines at the end of her post but something struck a chord in me. How same, the feeling is.

A great friendship reduced to nothingness. How weird that it happens - just like that. There's no apparent reason, just suddenly - nothing. Unexpected, yes. There's no apparent problem, heck definitely its not because of distance. I don't know, and looking at how occupied my mind is with other things these days, I don't think I really want to know. Will this person suddenly appear in my life again one day? Maybe people think no communication at all for months at a time is fine. But thats not my way. 9 years worth - down the drain it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Tan said...

hiyea there
i totally understand wht you mean...
i also have the same experience with you..and adding on to it, i thought that i have found a soulmate, but i eventually lost him anyway...
breaks my heart when we have to go through all these things in life..
but it makes you stronger, makes you appreciate life better...

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home