Thursday, June 09, 2005

A mix of pictures..

Awakened this morning from my not-so-deep slumber by some annoying screeching sound going EEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMG strained my neck trying to figure out where that forsaken noise came from and turns out at 7 plus in the morning someone's mowing the grass outside (that someone's from the local city council and the horrible amplified noise was from its BIGGG generator on a truck ). Had less than 3 hours sleep, plus at 4 plus am the opposite shop's alarm went off and NObody came to switch it off. sobbbb what a start to a long day...

Since I'm up and there's no exams today, gonna post up some pics from last month.. but first:

Photos of dawn yesterday (or was it the day before? due to a total messed up sleep schedule I can't really remember which days I actually slept/stayed up).. beautiful morning, but not a quiet one, cos the highway's right at my doorstep..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Next - taken while we lunched at Chocolate Buddha -


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Gillian 'n me
Shrine of Remembrance (yes, yet again. I think I can qualify as one of their tour guides by now)
Once you walk through the doors of the visitor entrance you'll see..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gallery of medals

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

view from the top..thats the CBD (Central Business District) not-so-far away

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

view of the visitor entrance
And this - the Main Entrance of the Royal Botanic Gardens lies right across the road..one of my fave places in Melb..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and.. finally..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

first attempt at making Pork Bulgogi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pics of the sunset...
The first thing that I thought of was GOD...makes me realise that He is still the wonderful and ultimate Creator.
Take care!

3:27 pm  
Blogger xaverri said...

Hi Sabrina! hehe actually it was sunrise..taken from my house..

yeah..thats why I LOOOOVE sunsets and sunrise.

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home