Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Melbourne Bloggers Meet postponed / others

Confirmed - bloggers meet postponed to 30th July Saturday @ Max Brenner QV 2pm. Had encouraging responses for that date. thanks guys!

Anyone's welcome. But do let me know whoever's coming, so at least I get a vague idea.

Exams are finally over for me. But that doesn't mean so much. I hate saying this but - I'm busy. Busy till I have no time to blog. There's a backlog of entries lying forgotten somewhere. I have pics to post. They may never see the light of day. I haven't slept for so long. I need to remind myself - today's Wednesday. The last time I got a night's sleep was on.. Saturday. &%$#@... yesterday morning snatched a 2 hour nap and thats it. I've forgotten what my bed feels like. Mentally I'm still pretty alert but my eyes are shutting on me.

What am I busy with? settled half of what i'm supposed to and this's left:
~Got myself involved with a biz skills program. lots to do. and i have to figure it out b4 i leave for hols.
~Enrolment problems to sort out. And the course leader's not replying my mail. bad. very bad.
~Alotof payments to be made..
~Haven't sort out what I'm doing on my hols. All I know is - I've got my flight tickets, got my accomodation booked. But no idea of where to go/eat/play.

Anyone with suggestions on what to do in GoldCoast/Sydney??? Besides the 3 theme parks. Besides bluemountains. Besides pancake on the rocks. Travel tips'd be handy too. =)

'ta need to catch some sleep.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sangeeta said...

Belgian waffles! I had those in some cafe in the Gold Coast when I was studying there, and they're absolutely amazing. Sorry, can't remember exactly where it was :(

On another note, I won't be able to make it to the meet.... am going home! :)

11:55 am  
Blogger Keen said...

Gold Coast? Check out the beach and watch uhm... beautiful people walk around while eating gelati. Fun stuff. =D

12:08 pm  
Blogger Sabrina Tan said...

Sydney:

-- yum cha (inevitable)
-- the rock's ice cream, opposite market city in Chinatown
-- pie at wolloomoolloo ( take a bus there), awesome view
-- gelatos at Leichardt or Italian food
-- Manly beach in Syd if it's a nice sunny day..

12:48 pm  
Blogger Danny said...

uRm.. I'll already be back in Malaysia by 6th July. LoL! :P

Gomene..

4:38 pm  
Blogger xaverri said...

thanks all for dropping by.. thx for the suggestions as well! hmm noticed something.. almost all the recommendations are food-related ahhhah =)

9:58 pm  
Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

Well...there is nothing I can do. I don't think I can make it then. Considering the fact the semester would have started for me and I'm in Wagga at the moment.

Shucks...you guys have fun then.

1:13 am  
Blogger jeanchristie said...

sigh..my trip to gold coast cancelled =\ f00d are essential for holidays WAHhaha

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home