Saturday, May 15, 2004

Ramblings..

This week things haven't been very eventful, but had some surprises as the days passed..

*Finished my assignment yesterday (finally! that was the last one!!) and today slacked off abit. This morning, at bout 11am, from far away I was staring at the really long queue at the cinema (it reached McDonalds)..I think they were all there for Troy. Well, so were we..managed to get some good seats for the afternoon show. Troy really made me think of Gladiator, all the music, some of the acting, plus the sets..ending was ok, I prefer sad endings than *happily-ever-after* stuff. (Anyways if you guys happen to be reading this, thankQ for the cake today!) =P

*About surprises..had a massive one on Wednesday, when a good friend unexpectedly showed up in front of me. Was only expecting this friend back from the US next month. Its good news for me, cos there's now teman for me to yamcha and stuff..

*Oh, I also discovered a new place to yamcha in SS2 2 doors away from coffeebean - Long Black Cafe. Didn't know it had free wi-fi, plus flat screen comps available.. they've got coffee and tea plus the usual stuff, opens till 2am..nice. Its kinda weird, this place opened some time ago and I haven't tried it till that impromptu decision to go yamcha that night..

*Sigh not much progress on Cameron next week. Apparently its a "go" but there's now the problem of transportation..supposed to sit down and finalise things soon. LK had a suggestion today - go makan breakfast at Ipoh then only head over to Cameron. Plausible? Not sure how the transportation thingy's gonna resolve itself, if at all..its getting to be rather last-minute decisions, if some of us (another question is who?) take the bus, will hv to sort out timing..though I would like stopping by Ipoh..

*Someone forwarded this cantonese personality test site, click here to take a look..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home