Monday, May 10, 2004

Long day..

A large mix of emotions/thoughts in my mind today. Had a test for 2631 today, which I was glad am finally out of the way. Seriously I've no idea how to sit for finals next month in this state..As the title states,today was a long day, cos I left uni only at 8pm just now, had a replacement class for 2631. Ill fortune continued in the evening when uni's network went down and all the comps couldn't be accessed, not to mention wi-fi plus my all important S drive..

Currently listening to: Elvis's "Are you lonesome tonight" whoops wrong music for my current mood..

Some brighter stuff..
*hmm I never knew Blogger supported Chinese characters till I saw H.W.'s site ..interesting interesting..but I guess I gotta get a chinese language program and learn to type in chinese first before attempting anything..

*Might have a short trip up to Cameron next weekend with the usual people. But still no idea whether its on or not, as everyone seems busy with their own things..hopefully I'll get to blog soon on having steamboat in good company while enjoying some crisp air in the highlands..? or it might not even materialise..which is highly probable.

*A dear friend sent this:
Romans 15:4 ..for everything that was written in the past was to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
-To my dear friend (you know who you are), I have this to say: Thank You. It is indeed a blessing to have you in my little life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home