Saturday, May 08, 2004

How I wish...

The list is long. But top of my wish list this week was to get out of town, if only for a day. Incessant hours spent pondering over text does get to me.. There's still next week to get through, with a test monday and another assignment due friday..After that I can probably slack off a coupla days without feeling guilty.. hmm though there're other people who seem much busier than me, such as my friend MunYee who's got THREE asssignments due on the same day..

also, thankQ to all on Thursday, sorry wasn't really in the mood to do much..special thanks for Wed lunch (S.P.) and to HauWei for that nice entry in your blog, and yes, I'm looking forward to seeing you soon (wondering how to yamcha in Melb hahha we'll prob end up drinking tea/coffee in each other's place)..

site to see: Architectural Competition - Machu Picchu 2004 Lodge in Cusco
*There's a virtual exhibition of competition entries, with winners already announced.

I'd really like to experience that place one day, but will have to be contented with pictures from others at the time being..such as the one below..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home