Monday, May 03, 2004

Whole day staring at this 14" screen

yeah I've been online most of the day. Unfortunate person here has no hopes of adding any sparkle to a vague life today due to an imminent deadline. Life at this few moments in life revolves around assignments and more assignments. If I actually had some idea of how to do it I wouldn't have to resort to such measures.

of course, I did do other things whilst online. Stumbled on my horoscope for the day:
"You long to buy some expensive personal items, and there's no reason why you shouldn't. Ignore the critical inner voice that says you don't deserve such luxuries. If you keep depriving yourself of things that give you comfort and joy, your self-esteem will plummet. Fortunately, you may stumble across a sale or an incredible one-time offer that allows you to buy what you want for a significantly reduced price."

hmm its true in a way cos I stumbled onto some other things online. Thats just the first few words. The rest? Nah, not unless there are perpetual sounds of *ka-ching! ka-ching!* (the sound of a printing press printing money in my attic..) hahhahh. Whatever it is, God knows best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home