Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Finally..

finally! Gotten the comments thingy done. Was abit frus cos I couldn't get the spacing right..had to keep previewing the blog so many times..me and my mini brain..sigh..

Discovered something interesting today. I don't have a garden (its all tiled up), and we have some potted plants/small-ish trees around the compound. I just found a bird's nest in one of the trees, with 2 eggs in it! but I wonder, what'll happen to the poor bird, cos its been raining almost everyday, and it absolutely pours here..the nest's made out of the usual stuff, plus some plastic strips..looks rather quaint.. it isn't that small actually. I haven't noticed the bird before (since I hardly take the time to go notice), shall be taking note of (any) progress..

Hopefully this Friday will have something alittle out of the ordinary to do..with all the public holidays coming up next month, there's gonna be alotof replacement classes (and i suppose, most on saturdays..?)..
TIME, i need more time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home