Wednesday, June 16, 2004

A quick update..

TOMORROW - To freedom and beyond!

Excuse me being abit melodramatic here. Tomorrow is an extremely special day. Its my last paper tomorrow! ahahahhahahhahhahhhhahah after 13 odd weeks of toiling in uni and staring endlessly at script, it will be great to be able to read when I want, what I want (def not acc/fin management/modelling etc). Not that business stuff ain't that good (I happen to like FEER, Paul Krugman's writing etc). Just what I have to read isn't what I enjoy reading. Sounds complicated?

Haven't been doing much lately but have been going yamcha as usual. Last week SiowPing brought Sam and me to this shop in Section 17, at the ground floor of the flats next to Sri Damai school. Opens at night only (?) can't recall what this place is called. Specializes in western food and you can prob recognize the place by the crowd. Tables are decked on the walkway (typical le) and food's not bad. Worth a try..at least you don't have to worry bout parking just to get decent food..

Soon. Next week will be busy. I've only booked my flight, with no confirmation of temporary accomodation whatsoever. Done my check up. Oh, this has to be mentioned. The checkup took an amazingly short time - less than 3 minutes. So if anyone wants to get it done fast, give me a ring.. Hopefully will have no probs with visa then off I'll go into the unknown...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home