Thursday, June 10, 2004

Murni etc..

Some ramblings..

*Was at Murni yesterday..amazingly the fella recognizes me. Not the boss, its another fella who also collects the money..hahhah..not that I've been going there that often le. Murni's business of late is really good, every night crowded to the max.. Yesterday he asked *mana kawan laki?* so maybe its us people who are loud in mamak =)

*Finished two extremely tiring papers yesterday..why tiring? well, being in the exam hall for more than 6 hours has taken a toll on my poor hand. By the end of the 2nd paper I could hardly write properly..sigh I hope they decipher my answers. 2051 was a terrible paper.

*Spent almost an hour in the queue for Harry Potter tickets today. Sobb the lines were SO long, even longer than the queues for LOTR last year. And today was a WEEKDAY. Sigh, Msian madness..most shows were full, even teen flicks, the pontianak film, shrek, troy..you name it..It wasn't even 1pm and Harry Potter was sold out till the 9.30pm show. Madness this is called, and I was a willing participant..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home