Sunday, June 20, 2004

Mad mad people

We are mad. Yups thats the bunch of us (SiowPing Lorraine Joe LiKai Chris Sam plus me) I'm talking about..Here's my little tale..

Heehe Thursday I finished my finals. Barely set foot in my hse when the phone rang. Off it was to Teapot Cafe. TEA at nearly 6pm! Though not all could make it.

Then - we had an idea. Why not go find Sam in Cyber?? But first, we had to go home and spend a placid 3 hours or so at home. Reached cyber nearing midnight. Its actually my first time there, yes, I'm ulu abit I know.. But seriously that area's pretty quiet. HSBC etc looked pretty impressive though. We ended up heading to Kajang for satay. Oh man again my first time on those roads (not me driving) and the highways seemed to go on and on and on and on..We were wondering in likai's car whether joe+lorraine were going *is he lost???* =P hahha not that likai has gotten lost before (at least never before during our trips).. Restoran Malaysia - the one opposite the balai polis, was already closing by the time we reached. So we ended up at a nearby place offering satay *arnab/ikan/perut* etc plus the usual..but arnab? ewwwww not for me, can't help but think of those cute 'lil bunnies in petswonderland..

Next we went back to cyber and bummed at Sam's place. Had a rather saddening attempt at singing a birthday song for Likai at 2 plus (it was prematurely abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances - we can't sing properly hahahha sorry likai!) The cake, or to be precise, unrecognisable cake. I shall post pics soon on that (when available)..

To get to the point of my post. Why are we mad? Because siowping had a flight to catch in the early hours of the morning! and the rest had to deal with work (eh Friday isn't a weekend yet). Ended up at home around 4. So I suppose siowping had a lil time to freshen up and leave for KLIA..

But on a serious note, I'm glad to know these ppl. It seems true, someone said "...The older we get, the smaller the circle of friends we have.." One may have a lot of acquaintances, but how many are true friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home