Saturday, March 20, 2004

busy busy busy..

gotten myself rather sick yesterday, but nothing cheers one up better than a good *read* and/or a good chat ,which i happily had =) (thx, u know who u are!)

recently gotten Edward Lear's "The Book of Nonsense and Nonsense Songs" (i'm serious, this book exists!). here's an excerpt (a nonsense poem a day keeps nonsensical thoughts away):

There was an Old Man in a boat,
Who said, "I'm afloat ! I'm afloat !"
When they said, " No, you ain't !"
He was ready to faint,
That unhappy Old Man in a boat.

was in MPH coupla days back, saw this book by Alice Sebold - "The Lovely Bones". Heard its good, anyone read it yet? if yes, do tell me how's it.. book prices going up week by week, so abit reluctant to just get it, cos i saw MORE amusing stuff, Deaver n Clancy's got new books out, so has Tony Parsons..and i haven't gotten the latest Artemis Fowl! hehhe i'm becoming rather kiddish, totally fancy the artemis series..

having trouble getting my notes online cos acrobat documents aren't showing up..hmm its prob uni's webct's prob..also, there seems to be something fishy going on wth my hse connection too, cos when i'm online at home, after a while, an extra folder - "My ebooks" will show up in "my documents". i've disabled my wi-fi radio when i'm home but it still seems to happen. any ideas anyone on whats wrong?...weird. hope its nothing serious...i don't need more complications in my life at the moment..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home