Thursday, March 04, 2004

time: 12.50pm
weather: sunny at times
location: sunway cafeteria

as usual, am in uni at this hour. talking to someone i've just met here...taking some same units as me. I've just had one lecture this morning- financial modelling. turns out the lecturer is new, and i emphasise NEW cos he's rather blur abt unit guides etc..but lecture's okay-le, but he's beginning to make me a little worried bout exams, cos we've gotta actually draw the excel spreadsheet to answer the Qs..almost all my units this sem are 80% exams based..sigh no wonder failure rate's so high..

enough bout uni...latest in footie news is chelsea's signing/signed arjen robben, ahead of ManUtd..hmm after all the dillying-dallying, he decided to go to Chelski instead..sigh, another talent lost to that mighty empire (so far).. don't know whats with ManUtd's game these days...but win lose or draw, i'm still drawn to watch..

oops gtg, lec starting soon and i need to pack up...having not much luck selling my books..but thanks to seniors and some friends, have managed to get all my books.

ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home