Thursday, October 28, 2004

Lately..

Haven't had anything of note to blog about lately..Its the beginning of the finals this week,and for me, it'll all end on the 10th next month. After that I'd be hoping to start working. But getting a job isn't as simple as back home. Most require relevant experience plus referees. The first I have, but it comes to nothing here, cos all my previous experiences were in Msia. Sigh.. references I have none here. Others require food handling certs or coffee-making skills. Again, zilch. =( Actually shouldn't be thinking abt jobs now..

Yesterday's weather was absolutely awful. Thank goodness I didn't have any papers to sit for, allowing me the opp to lay in bed and marvel at the bad weather. There were gale-force winds, and pouring rain from the previous night all till afternoon. For the first time, it felt as if I was back in KL. Think thunderstorm, but without the thunder. So far over here I've only heard thunder twice. The other day, my housemate and I were getting a little excited over that crack of thunder. Proves you don't miss stuff till its gone, not that I really miss thunder or lightning. But sometimes, its only when things are not there, or opportunities gone by, that we start appreciating/valuing its worth.

Pensive I am, in the middle of the night. In less than 2 hours, it'll be the break of dawn. And here am I rambling about meaningless stuff. Yes, I know my thoughts are just meandering around the place. And there are better things to do with my time, all 24 hours of it a day. Like reading corporations law. And listening to nice music like 飞的理由.

oops got phone call.

end of post::

1 Comments:

Blogger Hau Wei said...

one thing i don't miss here in melbourne are MOSQUITOES! :)

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home